Saturday, May 8, 2010

This blog does not need a Title :)

WOW! There is so much I wanna say and so much on my mind but I'll stick with the simple stuff... For now.

Today has been a really good day so far! I met with my good friend Ashley who photographed me today for some new looks for my myspace. Im completely re-doing my website so Ive been so busy putting it all together! So many artist have so much help (publicist,managers,stylists, etc) but I'm really just doing this all by myself. Its pretty cool thought, trust me I'm not complaining. Its just a lot of work to do as one person! I just feel very accomplished because this week has been all about focus and getting stuff done that I needed to. But in the midst of my work, I realized that I miss dancing! I haven't been going to dance studios much and keeping up with my other passion, dance. Ashley and I were on the same hip hop team in college and it was so nice seeing her today because it reminded me of my love for dance and the people who love what I love. So Just because you are busy focusing on your careeer, it doesnt mean that you should lose sight of other hobbies or things that make you happy. So today i decided im going to get back into dance and start taking some classes. Im super excitedddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment